Onsite Scrap Metal Services Christchurch
Demolition, Plant Decommissions & Deconstructions, Onsite Clean-ups, Gas Cutting
Resource Recycling offers complete onsite scrap metal services in Christchurch including demolition, plant deconstructions, onsite clean-ups and gas cutting. We also ensure efficient removal of metal from your site, no matter the size or quantity. Our experience with plant demolition and decommission reaches from small plant deconstructions to large-scale warehouses with complex infrastructure.
We work with demolition contractors supporting major infrastructure demolition projects, including roads, stadiums, railroads and aircraft. Typically our clients include major utilities, telecommunications companies, oil and gas companies, hospitals, demolition contractors and a wide range of factories from small, limited companies to multinationals.
Our past metal dismantling projects include:
- The Golden Bay Cement Works – Tarakohe
- Burnside Cement Works – Dunedin
- Malt Works – Canterbury
- Container Cranes & Dry Dock Door – Lyttelton
- Container Cranes – Port Chalmers
- Paper Mill – Mataura
- Freezing Works, Silver Fern Farms – Belfast
- Canterbury Brewery – Christchurch
- Woodchip Facility – Port Nelson
Our Dismantling & Recycling Solution Provides:
- All the necessary labour
- Removal of obsolete plant and machinery
- Material removal and relocation
- On-site scrap preparation
- Lifting equipment
- Processing equipment
- A safe operating team
- Transfer of materials
If you’d like to arrange for on-site scrap metal services, please contact us.